Sunday 22 March 2015

Packed and raring to go

Its Sunday 22nd March 2015 and my bags are packed and I will be making my way to Manchester Piccadilly Station for 1pm where I will meet up with Jack Neild who is a Cheshire FA official who is also attending the Dallas Cup


Jack and I have booked 1st class travel and we will be arriving at London Euston around 4pm, before making our way on the London Underground to Heathrow, as we are staying at the London Heathrow Marriott Hotel with an evening meal booked for 7pm with all the other officials and coaches who are attending the Dallas Cup


I will continue to update this blog on a daily basis outlining my experiences of this fantastic opportunity.

Mike B.

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Mike, but work hard, listen, observe and learn

    We love you loads

    Mum and Dad

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Michael you have worked hard , have a safe journey so proud of you lots of love mum and dad xxx

    ReplyDelete